CEFM administer a number of education licences, running helplines and acting as collection agents for the bodies listed below. Click on a link below to see further information.

If you are a UK school and would like to ask a question regarding the licenses CEFM help administer, please complete the Ask a question form.

Copyright and Schools is a useful information resource for schools to identify their copyright licensing requirements.