We recognise that your time is valuable so our management update seminars are typically half a day in length at easily accessible venues across the country.
CEFM members benefit from two free places on each update. A charge applies for non-members.
Previous updates have included:
- Conducting investigations.
- Conducting hearings.
- Discipline and grievance.
- How to make best use of occupational health referrals.
- Managing long term sickness.
- Performance management.
- Avoiding common financial control pitfalls.
- Academy financial awareness for headteachers.
- Academy financial awareness for governors.
- Academy financial management and governance self-evaluation.
- Budget creation, variance analysis and reporting requirements.
- Financial management implications of academy status.
- Governor finance committee training on any chosen financial topic.
- Preparing academy year end accounts.
- Responsible officer training.
- Schools financial value standard.
- The essentials of reporting to governors.
A range of courses and training can also be offered on-site. If you would like a quotation for
personnel or finance training, whether listed above or not, please complete the ‘consultancy
quotation request’ form and we will send you a no-obligation personalised quotation.