We support schools and MATs through restructuring and reorganisations, helping to minimise the impact on staff and pupils
We help schools and MATs manage and implement the restructuring and reorganisation process. Our expert advisers will provide a review of the business case, as well as advice on risks and discussion around the alternative options available with a view to minimising or avoiding redundancies.
We can support your school or MAT with:
- The business case for restructure/reorganisation, including advice on risk and alternative options
- Staff consultations, including advice on process and procedure
- Union consultation, including support with drafting communication
- Selection process and selection criteria
- Redundancy process and redundancy packages
- Attendance at meetings and appeal hearings
- Consideration of settlement agreements (N.B. a separate settlement agreement drafting service is available)
We will also support you with ensuring that the process is carried out professionally and in line with your statutory and internal policies and procedures.
We offer schools the option to purchase support for restructuring/reorganisation as a standalone consultancy service at a fixed fee. This is available for both members and non-members.