CEFM provides a range of policies for schools, including statutory guidance and statutory policies for schools and academies, plus tools and resources to help you manage your school or free school / academy more effectively
Through our core education consultancy service, our members have full access to our online CEFMi subscription service, this provides your school with all of the latest policies, resources and templates you need in one place.
CEFMi is a unique comprehensive policy, guidance and advice web service that contains over 7,000 pages of text, including over 170 policies written specifically for schools, ensuring compliance with the list of statutory requirements.
No other website offers such a complete service specifically written for schools. Recognised as one of the most comprehensive online resources for school managers, it offers a single resource, blending policies for schools, documents, updates, model forms and advice all in one location covering various types of schools.
We listen & understand your needs
Every school is unique. We invest our time so that you receive the best possible support.
Expert team of advisors
All services delivered by experienced solicitors, accountants, occupational health managers & education experts.
Up to date latest information
We can let you know about all any new and important changes and policy updates as and when they happen.
Giving schools confidence to act
Content is produced in-house and based on the latest DfE, Ofsted, ESFA, ICAEW and ACAS guidance.
No hidden costs
No hidden costs or renewal terms. No third party links. Just responsive, expert advice you can trust.
Get a free quote based on your individual needs
No obligation quotation from one of our team. Discuss how we can help your school with HR & finance.
“The CEFMi portal is an excellent source of exemplar documentation such as policies and job descriptions, and the combined package has helped us with the varied, expected and unexpected challenges of supporting our staff” – Harlington School
Why choose CEFMi for your school policy resources?
- Unlike many of our competitors, we produce all our content in-house ensuring clear consistent style and content in line with statutory guidelines and requirements from the Department for Education
- Content is original, not produced by third parties merely as a marketing opportunity therefore maintaining the quality expected where schools and academies are required to adhere to statutory policies
- We do not hyperlink you to third party sites where the authors or the quality of the content is unknown, prioritising the safety and reliability needed for pupils, staff, and the whole school community
- All documentation is on a regular review cycle. Each has a last reviewed and next review date associated with it
- Unlike other websites, CEFMi is not an ‘information dump’. Out of date information is removed, ensuring members always have access to the correct version
- All changes are recorded in revision documents associated with the document
- A powerful embedded search engine allows users to locate information quickly
- A Do you know? service allows users to ask our expert team questions. Key responses are recorded in an archive for other users to access
- In the unlikely event that we do not currently offer a required document, users can commission its drafting at no extra cost
- Subscribers to the service receive CEFMinform – our monthly email update. The update highlights new statutory guidance and initiatives that affect schools and provides details and live links to all of the changes and additions across CEFMi.
Our members also receive a single monthly CEFMinform newsletter, and regular education updates, helping you to respond to national changes quickly and confidently, whether you are a school, academy, maintained nursery school, maintained special school or other type of establishment.
We deliver high-impact events and seminars nationally to ensure that governing bodies, school leaders, managers and school staff have the skills and knowledge to respond to the issues that matter most.
Each week we add new insights to our website on the issues and challenges impacting schools.