CEFM job evaluation provides a systematic method of assessing job roles to ensure that they fit appropriately within a fair pay system. The aim of job evaluation is to provide a hierarchy of roles that are assessed on fair and non-discriminatory criteria such as knowledge and skills, effort and responsibilities.
The criteria used include:
- Mental skills.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Physical skills.
- Initiative and independence.
- Physical demands.
- Mental demands.
- Responsibility for people wellbeing.
- Responsibility for supervision.
- Responsibility for financial resources.
- Responsibility for physical and information resources.
- Working conditions.
Job evaluations can be purchased as a single consultancy at a fixed fee.