We deliver a range of education events and seminars across the country.
Our popular management update seminars are typically run over half a day, at easily accessible venues throughout the UK.
Members benefit from two free places per school and non-members are welcome to attend (fee applies for non-members). If you would like to be the first to know about our upcoming events, please register your interest.
Our half-day management update seminars tackle a wide range of school management topics and issues. Previous seminars have included:
- Managing long-term sickness and absence
- Performance management
- Restructuring and reorganisation
- Discipline and grievance
- Academy financial awareness for governors
- Academy financial awareness for headteachers
- Internal scrutiny training
- Financial management implications of academy status
- Preparing academy year end accounts
- The essentials of reporting to governors.
We also offer a wide range of personnel and finance courses and training for schools, which can be delivered on-site at your school. This is available for both members and non-members.
If you would like to discuss your school or academy’s personnel and finance training needs, feel free to request a quote or get in touch on 01494 459183.