We help schools and MATs manage sickness and absence, with a view to reducing the days lost to absence in your school.
Our experienced advisers can advise on sickness and absence management best practice, as well as make recommendations on individual cases, with a view to reducing the number of days lost to absence in your school.
Depending on the level of support required, we can provide on-site support, conducting review meetings and supporting managers to implement recommendations aimed at improving attendance and reliability.
We can support your school or MAT with:
- Advice on sickness and absence policy and procedure
- Attendance at informal and formal meetings to discuss absence
- Risk assessment of termination
- Review of occupational health reports and recommendations (N.B. a separate occupational health service is available)
- Advice on best practice and recommendations for developing a culture of attendance
Any of our additional HR consultancy services for members can be agreed up front or purchased pay as you go, with a clear fixed fee.