Our impartial investigation service helps your school deal with disputes quickly and sensitively.
We offer our members an Independent investigation service to help deal with disputes quickly and sensitively, reducing the risk for internal conflict and helping you get back to teaching and learning.
Our independent investigators have many years experience in interviewing, mediation and evidence gathering in the education sector. We can support your school or MAT with:
- All aspects of investigations, including taking witness statements
- Ensuring correct procedure is followed from the outset
- Providing an impartial service, reducing the potential for internal conflict
- Clear document drafting from experienced investigators
- Comprehensive and rigorous support
- Reducing risk.
Any of our additional HR consultancy services for members can be agreed up front or purchased pay as you go, with a clear fixed fee.