CEFMi is a unique comprehensive policy, guidance and advice web service containing over 7,000 pages of text.
To browse CEFMi please click here.
Recognised as one of the most comprehensive online resources for school managers, it offers a single resource blending policies, documents, updates, model forms and advice all in one location.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we produce all our content in-house ensuring clear consistent style and content.
- Content is original, not produced by third parties merely as a marketing opportunity.
- We do not hyperlink you to third party sites where the authors or the quality of the content is unknown.
- All documentation is on a regular review cycle. Each has a last reviewed and next review date associated with it.
- Unlike other websites, CEFMi is not an ‘information dump’. Out of date information is removed, ensuring members always have access to the correct version.
- All changes are recorded in revision documents associated with the document.
- A powerful embedded search engine allows users to locate information quickly.
- A Do you know? service allows users to ask our expert team questions. Key responses are recorded in an archive for other users to access.
- In the unlikely event that we do not currently offer a required document, users can commission its drafting at no extra cost.
- Subscribers to the service receive CEFMinform – our monthly email update. The update highlights new guidance and initiatives that affect schools and provides details and live links to all of the changes and additions across CEFMi.