We offer members the most flexible terms available by any provider in the education sector including 30-minute billing, no mileage or travel time charges.
The list below outlines some of the consultancies on offer.
- Document review / variation
- Bespoke policy drafting and policy review
- Union negotiations
- Document and letter drafting
- Discipline and grievance
- Changes to terms and conditions
- Absence management
- TUPE transfers
- Flexible working
- Maternity and paternity
- Pay issues
- Managing allegations against staff
- Termination of employment
- Performance management
- Settlement agreements
- Job evaluations
- Restructure / reorganisations
- Bespoke training
- Advisor to governor panels
- Investigations including taking witness statements, and advising the panel
- Pupil exclusions
If you would like a quotation for consultancy, whether listed above or not, please click the button below and complete the consultancy quotation form. We will send you a no-obligation personalised quotation.