CEFM job evaluation provides a systematic method of assessing job roles to ensure that they fit appropriately within a fair pay system.
The aim of job evaluation is to provide a hierarchy of roles that are assessed on fair and non-discriminatory criteria such as knowledge and skills, effort and responsibilities.
The criteria used include:
- Mental skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Physical skills
- Initiative and independence
- Physical demands
- Mental demands
- Responsibility for people wellbeing
- Responsibility for supervision
- Responsibility for financial resources
- Responsibility for physical and information resources
- Working conditions
Job evaluations can be purchased as a single consultancy at a fixed fee.
If you would like a quotation for a job evaluation please click the button below and complete the consultancy quotation form. We will send you a no-obligation personalised quotation.