A comprehensive full and ‘one-off’ job evaluation service for your school or MAT, free from bias.
Our job evaluation service provides your school or MAT with a systematic method of assessing job roles, to ensure that they fit appropriately within a fair pay system.
Our advisors will undertake a full evaluation, using the local government job evaluation scheme, and providing comparison with other roles within your staff structure. We are experienced in the assessment of job roles based on fair and non-discriminatory criteria, such as knowledge and skills, effort and responsibilities.
The criteria used include:
- Mental skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Physical skills
- Initiative and independence
- Physical demands
- Mental demands
- Responsibility for people wellbeing
- Responsibility for supervision
- Responsibility for financial resources
- Responsibility for physical and information resources
- Working conditions
We offer schools the option to purchase support for full and ‘one-off’ job evaluations as a standalone consultancy service at a fixed fee. This is available for both members and non-members.