Our expert advisers are experienced in supporting schools with all aspects of staff management and recruitment.
Whether you need help with appraisals, advice on managing a disciplinary or grievance, or guidance on statutory obligations, our education HR specialists can support your school with a flexible and cost-effective service.
We can support your school or MAT with:
- Personnel document review/variation
- Bespoke policy drafting and policy review
- Union negotiations
- Document and letter drafting
- Discipline and grievance management
- Capability reviews
- Changes to terms and conditions
- TUPE transfers
- Flexible working requests
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Pay issues
- Termination of employment
- Performance management
Depending on the level of support needed, we can offer both remote and on-site support for your team. If you require support not listed here, please contact us and we would be happy to advise on whether this is something we are able to offer.
Any of our additional HR consultancy services for members can be agreed up front or purchased pay as you go, with a clear fixed fee.