- Understanding of client services and requirements.
- Confident communicator with excellent telephone manner.
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise workloads.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft software (Office, Excel, Word, etc).
- Sage experience, although not essential, would be advantageous.
- Answering helpline calls.
- Credit controlling.
- General administration:
- Opening, sorting and distributing post occasionally.
- Ascertaining which remittances have been received for CEFM and its clients and which have been paid in error.
- Posting BACS and cheque payments on to the accounting system and updating various spreadsheets.
- Printing and posting licensing certificates.
- Sending reports to clients.
- Printing and filing remittances and BACS daily reports.
- Obtaining any missing remits.
- Maintaining a spreadsheet of any CEFM payments paid to clients in error and obtaining refunds.
- Requesting September pupil census lists from Scottish local authorities.
- Requesting January pupil census lists from all other local authorities.
- Update database for pupil numbers from census lists for each school.
- Update database for schools which have converted to academy status.
- Salary £18-22K depending on experience.
- The role is full time, permanent.
- 30 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays.
- Free on-site parking.
- High Wycombe
- 5pm Wednesday 20th February 2019
Suitable candidates may be interviewed before the closing date and CEFM reserves the right to withdraw the position if an early appointment is made.
To apply, please send your CV and a brief cover letter for the attention of Steve Willé, Licensing Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org